Butt Stuff: The Sequel
The follow up to episode 23: Butt Stuff (if you haven’t listened to that episode yet, go ahead and check it out)! Today we’re talking about how to actually do butt stuff — step by step — as well as what not to do.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to incorporate anal into your sex life, even if it’s not intercourse
- How to actually have anal sex
- The importance of aftercare
Here’s a glance at this episode:
[4:07] A huge misconception that people have about butt stuff
[5:20] The best place to start with anal, and why you shouldn’t “get on the freeway” right away
[7:20] The non-negotiable for anal play and anal sex
[10:15] “Grab your weighted blanket, light your candle, and put your finger up your butthole.”
[12:17] Our best tips for self-exploration
[15:40] The absolute must-haves for anal sex toys, and a very intense DM
[20:25] Ready for anal intercourse? You still need to warm up with some foreplay!
[21:37] One of the best positions for anal intercourse
[25:07] Our most important tips for first-timers
[28:49] Harry Butthole and the Triwizard Episode?
[30:55] So you had anal sex…what now?
[34:22] The “Lube Poops” tote bag
[37:43] Our personal experience with butt stuff (and a secret!)
Links & resources
- Pjur Lube: https://bit.ly/3jYjh4P
- Butt plugs: https://bit.ly/3wczsjK
- Sex Position Playbook: https://bit.ly/3GN0C5A
- How to Start Talking About Sex with Your Partner Even If You Never Have Before: https://bit.ly/3BJceD9