Time to share my big secret…
OK, time to spill the big secret that I was hinting at last week…
We’re putting the finishing touches on a BRAND NEW and FREE video series called Bring Your Sex Life Back To Life: Overcome Mismatched Sex Drives And Create A Sex Life Worth Craving!
If you and your partner have mismatched sex drives and you’re just not connecting with each other the way you used to, this series is going to be game-changing for you!
You can sign up here: https://vmtherapy.com/lp/back-to-life-social/
I decided to create the Bring Your Sex Back To Life series because we need to start talking honestly about passion in long-term relationships.
It’s not like anybody ever teaches us how to keep the spark alive, right?
Xander and I have struggled with this in our own relationship too.
I’m actually kicking off Video 1 by telling you about the absolute lowest point in our relationship.
Our sex life was in such a bad place, and we were both questioning whether we were compatible.
It took some serious soul-searching on both of our parts to decide to share this story. But as nervous as we both were at first, we also knew it was the right thing to do.
Our personal comfort is less important to us than helping you bring intimacy, passion, playfulness, and joy back into your relationship!
I swear to you, at the exact moment I was writing this email, someone sent me this message: “Just FYI – I LOVE the fact that you are sharing your personal stories. It definitely feels validating to hear your struggles and to know that I’m not alone in mine. It also really helps break down the ‘taboo’ factor, which in turn helps me feel more at ease talking about sex. Thank you!”
So I’ll take that as some validation that we made the right decision!
By watching the Bring Your Sex Life Back To Life series, you’re going to discover:
- The three major mistakes that couples make in their sex lives, and how you can avoid the pain and heartache they create.
- The surprising truth about having mismatched sex drives, and why they’re not actually the problem you think they are.
- Why having a low sex drive isn’t your fault or your partner’s fault, and the no-nonsense approach you need to take to feel more desire.
- How to identify your and your partner’s unique Sex Drive Type, so you both know what you need to get fired up.
- A step-by-step process for making the space in your busy schedules to create a sex life worth craving, and transform your connection inside the bedroom and out!
I’ll be pulling back the curtain on the techniques and methods that I’ve spent my entire career creating and testing, and giving you a roadmap to a passionate, active, and thrilling sex life, absolutely free.